The Data Controller is Instyle srl with registered office in Via Bernina 43, Milan (hereinafter also referred to as the "Controller") and processes the personal data of users (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "Users") collected and processed with cookies through the Site, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as amended (hereinafter also referred to as the "Privacy Code") and EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also referred to as the "GDPR").
A. What are Cookies?
The Site uses cookie technology. Cookies are small text files that are downloaded by the browser onto the device used by the User (computer, tablet, smartphone) when they visit a website. Cookies are then retransmitted to the original site during the browsing session or upon any subsequent visit by the User.
There are several types of cookies. Some are strictly necessary for a website to function properly (technical cookies), while others optimize its performance to provide a better user experience or allow you to collect statistics on site usage ( analytical cookies) or to display personalized advertising (profiling cookies).
Our cookies are anonymous and cannot be linked to your personal data. First party cookies are associated with the domain name of the page you are visiting and allow us to identify you by cross-referencing with our database. Your identity is never directly included in the cookie and cannot be intercepted.
Each time you access the Site, regardless of whether a cookie is present or not, we record your browser type, operating system and host along with your source URL, as well as information about the page you requested. This data may then be used in aggregate and anonymous form to perform statistical analysis of website usage.
B. Cookies Used on the Site
The list of technical, analytical and profiling cookies used on the Site is shown below:
1. Technical cookies
Technical cookies are necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration as well as proper functioning of the Site and to improve the User experience. They also allow us to distinguish between the different Users connected to the Site both for security reasons and in order to provide a service requested by the User. No consent is required for these cookies. Technical cookies can be:
- “session” type, that ensure normal exploration and use of the Site (e.g. for authentication to access secure areas). They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website (so-called "proprietary cookies").
- “persistent” type that remain stored on the computer's hard drive until their typical expiry or deletion by users/visitors. With the use of persistent cookies, visitors that access the Site (or any other Users who use the same computer) are automatically recognised upon each visit. Persistent cookies satisfy many features in the interest of surfers (e.g. language preferences). Visitors can set the computer's browser so that it accepts/refuses all the cookies or display a warning each time a cookie is offered in order to assess whether or not to accept it. The User is however entitled to modify the default configuration and to disable cookies (i.e. to block them definitively) by setting the highest level of protection.
These type of cookies can also be:
- “first party”” when they are managed directly by the owner and/or operator of the Site (in this case by the Controller);
- “third party” when they are generated and managed by third-party providers outside the Site. This Site is unable to control over these subjects and their cookies and to access the information they collect. Responsibility for this type of cookie lies directly and exclusively with the third party itself. Information about the use of these cookies and their purpose, as well as on how to disable them, is provided directly by the third party.
The Site uses the following first party technical cookies to allow safe and efficient exploration and to improve the service provided by the Site:
|_ga||Persistent cookie||730 days|
|_gid||Persistent cookie||1 day|
|pll_language||Persistent cookie||365 days|
The Site uses the following third-party technical cookies:
|_cfduid||Persistent cookie||.cdnsnapwidget.com||365 days|
|_cfduid||Persistent cookie||.snapwidget.com||365 days|
|_gid||Persistent cookie||1 day|
|pll_language||Persisent cookie||365 days|
Further information on snapwidget cookies and their use can be found directly on the snapwidget website by clicking on the following link: https://snapwidget.com/cookies. .
2. Third-party analytical cookies
Third-party analytical cookies are cookies set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
This Site is unable to control over these subjects and their cookies and to access the information they collect. Responsibility for this type of cookie lies directly and exclusively with the third party itself. Information about the use of these cookies and their purpose, as well as on how to disable them, is provided directly by the third party. Therefore, it is necessary to see the privacy and third-party analytical cookie policies by visiting the websites of the third-party operators.
Please note that generally the user tracking does not involve their identification, unless the User is not already registered and also logged in, thus meaning that the User has already given his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration to the service provided.
The Site uses the following third-party analytical cookies:
“Google Analytics” that are used to collect and analyze statistical information about accesses/visits to
the Site. This type of cookie collects information in an anonymous form and will not allow the Site to
identify the User nor collect any information about their activity on the Site, the way they arrived at
the Site and the pages they visit. The Controller uses this information provided by Google Analytics for
statistical analysis, to improve the Site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its proper
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not crossed with other information about the same person. They are processed in an aggregate and anonymous form (truncated by the last octet). Google Inc. is not allowed to cross-reference this data with other services on the basis of a specific agreement.
Further information on privacy and data use can be found directly on the Google Analytics website by clicking on the following link: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
In order to disable (opt out) the collection of data by Google Analytics, the User can download the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
3. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the user with regard to surfing the web. The use of these cookies requires the User's consent, which can be revoked (opt out) at any time in the manner indicated in this Policy.
4. Third-party cookies
By visiting the Site you may receive cookies from sites operated by other providers ("third parties"), such as "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or embedded systems in order to display multimedia content (e.g. Youtube). These plugins are generated directly from these sites and displayed on the host site visited. By means of these plugins, cookies are transmitted from and to all sites operated by third parties. The management of information collected by third parties is governed by the corresponding policies, so please refer to these. For the sake of transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the different policies and methods for managing cookies.
Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (setup): log in to your account. Privacy section.
Instagram (setup): http://instagram.com/legal/terms
Instagram policy: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
Youtube\Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Youtube\Google+ (setup): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
The Site uses technical cookies to make it possible and easy for Users to navigate the Site as well as to provide and allow Users to use its services. The Site uses analytical cookies to anonymously analyze and monitor the way Users use the Site (e.g. number of accesses and visited pages), for statistical purposes, and to enable improvements to the Site in terms of operation and navigation.
The site uses third party cookies to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to simplify the use of the Site, or to display targeted advertising.
D. Cookie Consent
The Controller stores any user consent provided by means of a technical cookie, which has a duration of 12 months. The User is informed both by means of the short notice (banner displayed on the first visit of the site until consent is given or denied) and by means of this extended policy; in addition, paragraph 4 provides links to third party privacy policies, as well as ways to disable the corresponding cookies - where directly possible. As provided for by current legislation, explicit consent is recorded by means of a technical cookie installed for which an action is required by the user: selecting the link "close", closing the banner containing the brief information, or scrolling through the page. Provision of data is optional. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by following the procedures described below. You can also disable cookies from your browser at any time, but this may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Responsibility for third-party cookies lies directly and exclusively with the third party itself. Therefore, it is necessary to see the privacy and third-party cookie policies by visiting the websites of the third-party operators listed in this Policy.
E. How Do I Manage Cookies?
You can manage cookies by changing the preferences of your browser. You can accept all cookies, only some cookies, or decline all cookies. If you decide to opt out of all cookies (including technical cookies), you may not be able to access some areas of the Site or use the services provided.
F. How Do I Disable Cookies?
Each browser allows you to opt out of cookies. Below is some purely indicative information about the procedure to follow in order to disable cookies, depending on the browser used.
Internet Explorer 11.0:
- Select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, select Advanced and choose whether you want to accept, block, or be prompted for first-party and third-party cookies.
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Select Block cookies and site data and then use the drop-down menu next to Type blocked to choose the types of cookies to block.
- At the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings and then Cookies.
- Turn Allow sites to save and read cookie data on or off.
- Click the Safari menu and select Preferences
- Click the Security tab.
- In the Accept cookies section, specify whether you want to accept cookies at all times, never or only from the sites you visit. For an explanation of the different options, click the Help button in the form of a question mark. If Safari is set to block cookies, you may need to accept them temporarily to open the page. Then repeat the steps above and select Always. When you are done using the help, disable the cookies again and delete them.
For more information about other commonly used browsers and how to manage cookie, please refer to: www.allaboutcookies.org.
G. Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected through cookies may be processed by employees and associates of the Controller as authorized parties and/or system administrators.
This data may also be processed by trusted companies that carry out technical and organisational tasks on our behalf. Such companies are our direct partners and act as data controllers.
In particular, as far as the data processed on this site is concerned, the Controller has appointed the company SI-NET SRL (via Ariberto D’Intimiano, 25 20025 Legnano (Mi), email email@example.com) as Data Controller, with regard to the management and technical maintenance of the site.
Data collected through cookies will not be sold to third parties.
The data collected using Google and Facebook cookies may be transferred by these third parties outside the European Union, in particular to the United States of America. For more information please see Google and Facebook cookie policies.
Data collected through cookies will not be disseminated.
H. The User's rights
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code and pursuant to Articles 13, paragraph 2, letters (b) and (d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the GDPR, the User has the right at any time to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or not of his/her personal data;
- ask information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the period of storage.;
- ask to correct or delete his/her data;
- request the limitation of the processing or to oppose the processing;
- request data portability, receive data from a Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another Data Controller without hindrance;
- revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal; >
- lodge a complaint with the Italian data protection authority, the Garante, by following the procedures and indications published on the Authority's official website at www.garanteprivacy.it.
Any corrections or cancellations or limitations to the processing carried out at the request of the user - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by the Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. The Controller may notify the user of such recipients if he/she so requests.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free of charge and may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address below or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Who are the Data Controllers?
The Data Controller is
Instyle srl with registered office in Via Bernina 43, Milano
The Data Processor are
- Google, as the data processor on behalf of the data controller (Google Analytics) https://privacy.google.com/intl/it/index.html#
Last updated: July 2018